Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Devil May Cry

2nd day of school
Argh!! so damn stupid...
I feel like getting more hate with this class
feel sooo lonely in this class
day dreamming and sleeping the whole day
i don't know how can i stay in the class for 2 years?
can I do it?


I am still in holidays mode
still leaving in the holidays LOL
haven buy any exercise book yet
but today i get
no i mean everyone will get 10 books of buku latihan garisan O.O
good...no need to waste my strength and time to queue at the book shop there ~_~
btw, i still have to queue coz i have to buy long books @@
haiz...no transport tomorrow...
have to stay back to take elatif books...
which is economi, add mathes and account ~_~
today having moral class
which is two class indian and chinese combine
and the other class is malay of to classes combine together for islam
and i was surprise that 4sc4 combine with out class
well, my friend is there =)
i'd like my economi teacher coz she is so funny
i mean....teach was not sooo boring
so when i'm having her class i will not sleepy =)
oppisite, sejarah teacher was so damn boring ~_~
i almost fall down from the chair
coz i'm sleeping =="


Just open school
many things come forward to me
many things to headache ~_~
btw, it already started since holidays...
oh...someone please kill me with a knife
again...sky is getting darker but it still have a strong sun there ~_~
hard to open my eyes
when i look through the windows
the reflection of the sun againts the building LOL
one of my senior which is already graduate last year
she asked my to pass to her friend which is also my senior this year some books ~_~
haiz...I feel like i'm so useless
I really scare to asked her
she won't bite me...what should I scare for??
btw, i still don't who is she hahaha....


Waiting, waiting and waiting
like a dessert waiting for a rain
something broken deep inside
I thought that from this heartache I could escape
but this pain I feel it won't go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment