Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm Tired

5th day of school...
gonna be a week again...
Many people went to science
and also have many people went to my class...
when having english lesen
Teacher said us to do some exersice
while i'm doing i'm sleeping
coz i really so sleepy
beh tahan ...


Was having rumah sukan meeting last two period of school
choosing ketua, penolong and bla bla bla bla
really...i'm not interested in rumah sukan
and also sport ~_~
I do interested in sport
espeacially running
but now..I seem like not get interested on everything
dead heart ><


Today waiting for the bus about half an hour
not really long but also quite long ~_~
when the bus came
I was like O.O
the bus full of people
crowded once again ~_~
and of coz i'm standing
there ain't place to sit
and also so hot in the bus ><
i'm so tiring ><

No comments:

Post a Comment