Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Found You

Sejarah text book...
love you much
don't go away form me from now onwards LOL-ed =D
don't hilang again
if not i really cham ah...
finally found you
thank god =)
I tought I put it somewhere else
but who knows
is my partner took my sejarah book =="
speechless XD


Busy, busy and busy...
don't know why my brother can don't do his homework
I never saw him do his homework when he still studying ><
but me...do homework like a mad women
oops O.O should say girl not women XD
rush here rush there =="
rushing doing summary of sejarah
have to hand up by tomorrow ><
good luck to myself X3
btw...i feel form 4 is more tired than form 3
so damn heavy ><
whatever...nowadays which students doesn't like this???





A once in a lifetime experience
deserves a venue
that's equally extraordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment