Sunday, January 17, 2010

Deep Down My Heart




Argh ><
super duper boring...
I have charge my batery (have enough sleep) this two days
hahaha
tomorrow have to go to school again
haiz....somemore this week is....
assuntarian week?? OMG @@ i forgot wad the activities' name =="
nvm....non of my business ><
hate monday much
and monday is a nerd day
btw...i don't have to change alot
coz i'm already look like a nerd T^T
altough I don't wan admit it T^T
super duper hate wearing specticles now haha


Was around 7:11pm right now
the whole world is flooded by gold colour O.O
and yet with cloudy sky
it is going to rain now
but the cloudy sky and the sunset were crushing =D
and makes a very beautiful view =)






We were given two hands to hold,
two legs to walk,
two eyes to see,
two ears to listen,
but why only one heart?
because the other was given to someone else for us to find
have you found your other heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment