Monday, January 4, 2010

What Should I Do?

Can't sleep yesterday night
lying on my bed and day dreamming

force myself to sleep
but i can't sleep at all
until 1am+ i only get a sleep...


Wake up on 5:30am in the morning
accuaully i decided to sleep back again
coz i'm so blur ~_~
suddenlly think about my bus
i don't want 1st day of school I miss my bus
wake up and get ready all the things
and imma ready to go to school...
but....today is not a good day for me ~_~
RANNING in the morning ~_~
even though I like ranning
but it's ranning at the wrong time...
and i'm imagine if now is still holidays
i think at around 6:15am i'm still sleeping like pig LOL
i've bring pencilbox, a botol and a umbrella...
well, i'm so lazy to take out the umbrella
and it is sooo ma fan to let it dry ~_~
lucky the rain was not big
so i just walking under the rain
it feels good...
the bus reached about 10 minutes later
i was not shocked coz i knew this thing will happens ><
there is no place for us to sit
so we just stand until the end of the bus
coz there is so many ppl keep on walk in the bus...
was so crowded...


Meet my friends at launch bend there
chatting along while waiting to go to dewan to know which class will our be going...
went in to the dewan...
and heard carefully whether that i can enter account class
and it is =)
but....there is less close friend "sob sob"
i was wondering who will I sit with...
and i sit with an chinese girl...
that was kinda lucky...
and i speak with her
at least i got a friend to talk ><
well, every class i've enter there is less chinese there
below 10...and some of my friends enter that class there is about 10++ chinese LOL
I don't like this class say the true
i hate this class
and some of my friends there were in the same different class
and many more want to change the class LOL
I wonder...I should change class??
I think no...although it is hard for me to pass this 2 years...
I heard one of my friend is gonna change class to account class
i hope she will =)
i'm really hoping that she will come to this class XD
and i am worry about later will have what what what presentation bla bla bla
i will feel that i'm so useless
facing those strangers faces
panic like hell...and many more ~_~


Busy day is gonna start T^T
holidays....i miss you so much XD
ok then...i'll stop here
ciaozzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment