Wednesday, December 30, 2009

All About Us

Countdown 1 more day
and it is the end of 2009
Haiz....I am so boring TT
I don't want to start school yet coz i'm still in holiday mood
even though it's a boring holidays


Well, i have read a magazine
Kim Yen lend it to me
she took it somewhere at Sunway Piramid
and i noticed that have 2 new movie coming soon on next year January
look sooo mystery and nice movie for me
I want to watch it but then open school already
no outing anymore =(


Hear songs everytime I online...
this is the only thing that I wont boring on it ~_~
I really don't know what I can do instead of online and hearding songs...
I was too boring today
and I started wrapping my text book
but...I just wraped 4 books ~_~
the rest i'll continue tomorrow =)
I really can't wait to know which class I will entering...
hope is account class....
Argh >< just think about rumah sukan and kokurikulum....
I was like haiz.....
have to suffer the pain of stay back for 4 months TT
during this holidays, i'd become more lazy ~_~
ok then, i'll stop here
nothing much to post
ciaozz =)


I'm not unfriendlly,
I just like the silence

No comments:

Post a Comment