Saturday, December 19, 2009

We Can Be This Close And This Far

Nothing sepcial happens today
it was a cold day for me
whole day stayed in the house day dreaming
i cant use computer TT
my father my using it....


I'm watching a movie
It was so funny
haha
i don't know the movie's name
after that i was rushing doing my music homework ==
coz i really forget about it @@
and practise songs =)


After music class
went to a restaurant was near at m music class
i always pass by there
but i din even went in there and eat
haha and today i went there and eat my dinner with my family except my brother
he went out with friends...
wow! The food were so damn delicious
and quite alot hehe
I was so hungry and my mum said we din't ate our lunch in the afternoon @@
i was speechless
i taught i got ate my lunch this afternoon XD
i cant believe that i forgot 2 EAT...
seem i'm a great eater XD


I believe that everyone will feel so anoiyed when heard this word BORED...
ya is true
even i was rili fed up with this word XD
but it's true..
i'm so boring ><
haha
gonna watch movie on next monday =)
can't wait for that...
I was so sleepy now
and goodnite too all of you
ciaozzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment