Monday, December 7, 2009

Kiss The Rain

Hello world...
I hope you listen...




Nothing happens today...
but still i'm in blue mood ><
I got said at my previous post why am I sad...
Heart broke to pieces...
and need time to recover it ...

I saw Jing Yee's blog just now and she going to tie her teeth already..
but me...nah...still a logn time to go =(
I asked my mother and she said no money...
she promise me already last 2 years...
kinda dissapointed here
but i know this need use alot of money so i just wait =)
my mum said if i get 1st the toto
then i let u go tie your teeth...
lol..
I'm so damn fed up on my rabbit teeth...
altuogh it is not so obvious...
I look so ugly with my alien eyes and rabbit teeth..
haiz...
trying hard to satisfy my own face...
trying hard to thankful wad i had given by god  ><

My father and brother not at home now...
they went back to hometown this afternoon...
I don't know why they will went back so suddenlly..
and my father will be back later at midnight..
my brother will be back on tomorrow
coz wanna be a guide of my uncle and show them the way to Genting Highland...
and now...i'm free and nobody will scramble for using the computer
HAHAHA...today this computer is mine XD



There's nothing I could say to you
There's nothing I could ever do to let you see
what you mean to me..
all the pain and tears i cry
still you never say goodbye
and now i know
how far you go
I know i let you down
but it's not like that now
this time i'll never let you go
I Will Be - Avril Lavinge

No comments:

Post a Comment