Saturday, December 12, 2009

Look Backwards

I think this is the longers post that I ever write on my previos post XD
today i have my organ class as usual
and i haven do my theory ><
anyway, i'll do it later coz i'm soooooo lazy now XD
and now...i'm gonna post a song's lyrics...
since when i become so like to post about song's lyrics ==
I know i'm weird XD
accutaully be a abnormal person is not as bad as you think...
weird because you're unique ( for me la, this is what i think lo hehe, i mean not the mental problem == )
my plalist something wrong now ><
no any music playes there...
this song is so toughing
and i'll gonna cry when i heard this song
i've been for so long din't hear this song
and now i'm have nothing to do
so find some old song to heard =)
and i heard this song
Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
so here it goes...


This is for my people who just lost somebody
your best friend, your baby, your babay, your man or your lady
put your hand way up high
we weill never say bye bye
(no, no, no)
momma's, daddy's, sister's, brother's, friends and cousins
this is for my people who lost their grandmothers
lift your head to the sky
cause we will never say bye bye
as a child
there were them times
i din't get it but you kept me in line
i din't know why
you din't show up sometimes
on sunday mornings and i miss you
but i'm glad we talk through
all them grown folks things
separation brings
you never let me know
you never let it show
because you loved me and obviously
there's so much more left to say
if you were with me today face to face
i never knew i could hurt like this
and everyday life goes on
i wish i could talk to you for awhile
miss you but i try not to cry
as time goes by
and it's true that you've reached a better place
still i'd give the world to see your face
and i'm right here next to you
but it's like your gone to soon
now the hardest thing to do is say...
BYE BYE...


Btw, it still have many more to write
but i'm so lazy XD
ciaozzz

No comments:

Post a Comment