Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flashback Of The Moment

It's 11:31pm at the midnight
was nothing to do
do random things as usual
on9, hear song, staring at the computer and day dreamming
well, nobody chat with me =(
nah...it is a normal thing
not a big deal...


Flashback on 23th of December 2009 at afternoon
well, on9 and facebook as usual
suddennlly someone pm me on the msn
i was so surprise that one of my primary school friend
invited me to a primary school gathering...
guess wad I answer?
I said no ><
I din't told her the real reason that why I don't want to go
I feel I being ignored
feel so left out of them
somemore gathering??
are you kiding ~_~
nothing to do at there
just quite at there
no people close to talk too
go there for what??
just saw some group of friends..
they look so happy
kinda admire the happiness of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment