Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Empire State Of Mind

The first day of December...
I'm here to say BYE NOVEMBER...
24 more days is christmas
and 30++ more days I gonna start my form 4 life ><


I so poor now ><
I wanna work to gain experience and money but I still underage...
I don't know why some of them 13 to 15 age can find a work ><
and my mum keep on bising said that I waste alot of money...
everytime i went out with friends i'll use my own money more than their money LOL
but they dunno...and they asked me yesterday whether I still got moeny in my purse or not..and i said no, just left RM5 there...
and then my mum asked me don't use alot of money...we don't have money already...zzzzz...
i know all of this...and now i try not to use alot of money and use my own money but they don't understand me ><


this month i'm gonna go out with jing yee and others to Sungai Wang buy clothes...
accuatully Kim Yen not following us...but then yesterday she fon me and said she wanan go to Sungai Wang...
we'll go there by Monorial and LRT ...
zzz kinda complicated...coz never sit Monorial and LRT be4 HAHAHA...
and this thursday i'm gonna go to Kim Yen's house watch ghost movie O.O
kinda excited ! =)


Was woke up at 11am this morning ...
and on9 as usual =)
today has a good wheather...
around 11am i think...it's gonna rain again but at the end it doesn't rain..
Btw, I feel that my english is soooo cacat ><
i have to put more effort on it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment