Thursday, December 17, 2009

Keep Wishing It On A Wishing Star

Seem my blog looks so colourful LOL
Btw, I loves my blog so much =)
last time, i was not satisfied with my blog templetes
and i'm found some web
and choose for a new and nice templetes
and also thanks to Emily that gaves me a web
and i had choose quite many templetes
but then when i put it on my blog
something gone =(
and look not so nice...
haha and now i'm using back this original 1
and now i feel so satidfied on it ==
i'm so weird LOL


On the fon with Kim Yen just now
she told me that PMR result is coming out on next week 24th of December
unexpectively, i'm not feel like so scare to know my result ><
and i know some of the form 3 students feels down because of it...
anyway, good luck for me and every form 3 students =)
was sooo boring playing facebook
maybe i'm playing it 2 much?
tomorrow is Hari Haji
so it is a holiday
accutally we decides go to Mid Valley tomorrow
but last minutes i know that tomorrow i'm goin out with my family
so...force to postponed to next Monday
sorry that i last minutes for changing the date...


Countdown 14 days...
haha...next year 1st of January around 12am till 1am or 2 am
many ppl will going out countdown with friends
and i'll be countdown with my computer =(
hope can countdown with friends after SPM =)
after this a new year is starting...
hope it will be okay next year =)
it is around 11:02pm in the night
is time for me to sleep
seem i'hv nothing to do here
gd9 everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment