Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Headache

Was boring until sot sot dei =____=
now was around 11:25pm
I can't sleep
and i'm not sleepy yet
I know 11pm something is not late enough haha
since the beginning of the holidays
I become night owl again ~_~


Headache find out what is the problem of my playlist ><
no songs played at my playlist
do you all heard the songs played?
and I went to web made some different
copy and paste the code again
but then....it's not work again ~_~
ahhh!!! nvm...don't care about it
make my head bursting
I admit i'm a noob of computer ~_~


Well, just chatting with Emily
chat until we've nothing to chat to
and we stop ~_~
and everytime we chat
we'll said a word
and that is it "boring"....
as what I know is i'm really really really really really boring ><"
nothing to do, find things to do
ya i'm finding
but...there is nothing for me to do
that can 100% cure my boredness + lazyness
nothing to post
but just feel like want to blogging ==
and wrote all this nonsence haha..
i'll stop here
ciaozzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment