Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Paint My Love

It's going to rain again...
but at last it's not rain XD
i hope it will be rain later...
this few days i always cant sleep..
i don't know why
maybe because of holidays..
not really tired...
rest to much...
then  bored occur LOL
everytimes rain at midnight...
i'll have a nice sleep =)


Today is a hot day for me..
keep on sweating ><
later have to bath again before i going to sleep...
Well, i'll will be go to Mid Valley on this friday with Li Ting...
Jing Wen will not going coz she is busy helping his father working...
and now...i'm getting boreder and boreder LOLZ...
who can help me to cure this BOREDNESS???? T_T
someone chat with me please???
haiz.....


Take me away
to a secret place
the sweet escape
TAKE ME AWAY
take me away
Pocketful Of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingnfield

No comments:

Post a Comment