Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Lated Post

This post i'm gonna talk about yesterday...
accuatully i wanted to post at yesterday night but my father was using...
yesterday morning i was using the computer but i wasted the time and not bloging XD
Well, i really have nothing to post ><
But When at night...i have many things to post LOL
but i cant use the computer...
and the computer starting have problem again ><
i was use it for half an hour then the computer will shut down itself
ARGH!! gek sei ngor...hey computer, just wanted to tell u that I HATE YOU ==""
i know lame XxDd hahaha...
i keep on thiking what to write and now i'm here stuck again ><
i don't know what to write =="
i'm kinda forgetful nowadays...haha


Aiks ><
My mom told me yesterday about this friday we will back to hometown...
I don't know why they wanna back hometown...
for something.....like....attend ppl's wedding...
coz this friday is a holiday...
i don't know who are they ><
ARGH...have to heahache on what i can wear on that day TT
lucky we din't stay at there for a night...
i'll miss my house and my bed hardly *sob sob*
say the true...if i can stay here and not going back to hometown i'll so happy ><


Well, this friday i suppose go out with Li Ting to Mid Valley again =="
but then i have to back to hometown so have to cancel it ><
Btw, paiseh Li Ting...haha...
we'll go on next week...
Haiz, this year holidays was a most lifeless, bored, lazy....bla bla bla for me...
i become sooo pathetic during the holidays TT
this holidays is wasted ><
I so pui fuk Florence that she really enjoy her holidays
with playing games...
read books....
haha...
well, i got many books to read but i was soooooo lazy to touch it *cry*
even my job, housekeeper during the holidays...
hehe...i was so lazy to do it and simply do it
seldom i din't sweap the floor LOL
haha nothing to write much
ciaozzz

No comments:

Post a Comment