Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Imperfect Yet I'm Loving It

Wednesday...
was a boring day again for me XD



Today I was so clumsy ><
I have tuition this morning at 10:30am but I late woke up and let my teacher wait for me about 20 minutes T_T I was like OMG!!!
and then after brush teeth...bla bla bla all done already I faster went out and say sorry to her
hehe...
yesterday she sms me said that she will come today at 10:30am but then something wrong with my eyes...i taught is 12:30pm...
haiz...
Sooo sry and I wont do it again ><
I was so rush and I din't ate my breakfast...
after 2 hours finished my tuition
I was so damn hungry ><
HAHA
straight away on the computer
and sit in front of the computer
msn-ing while eating my breakfast + lunch XD


Well, i'm not going to sad anymore...
everyone is difference
everyone have their own ability
why do i have to sad for?
of coz i sad because ppl keep insuilt me
even my parent also...
all give comment only face
LOL
if is you...
will you sad??
Anyway, i'm good now
I have hands
i have legs
i'm just like a normal human beings
just i not rili have a good looking
but my face is normal XD
so nothing to sad for =)
I'm imperfect yet i'm loving it
if i don't love myself
who gonna love me?
nobody...

No comments:

Post a Comment