Thursday, December 24, 2009

Smile You And Me

Here's my heart, no need to worry
The stars above, shine bright in the night
Just call my name if you're feeling blue
Cheer up, I'll be with you
Here's your heart, I'm not feeling lonely
We can make it, hope our dreams will all come true
Go on, smile for you and me
 
 
Argh ><
so hot today...
was went to Li Ting's house this mornig at about 8:30am
Then, went to Kim Yen's hosue for a while
at around 9:40am
we went to school by bus
we sat T505 at first and we stop at Old Town there
we shop at guardian, popular and watson LOL
after that we wait at the bus stop there
the bus stop was too crowded @@
5 minutes later the bus U66 ( i think so ) reached
this bus was too crowded TT so we have to stand
a malay girl sit in front of me
she wanna went down
and i wanna let an chinese old man sit on the chair
but he said nvm you sit ba...
LOL so....i sit lo hahahaa...
thanks uncle =)
at last i got a place to sit muahahahaha
 
 
I get my result when i reached school
i'm not surprise
i'm not sad
i'm not excited
whatever result i get i'll accept it....
when look at those who get 5, 6, 7 or 8A's
i'm kinda admire them ><
say i'm not sad is not true la hahaha
coz i'm not good enough
but i'm not really sad about it
it's just like nothing for me
still have 2 more years to go
btw, now i'm worried about i can go to account class or not...
later to many ppl in that class ~_~
nvm...i'll go to literature class if i cant go to account class O.O
we went to A&W and eat our lunch
accutaully it's near from my school
but when we walk there....
it's kinda far hahaha
i'm not tired
i feel so damn HOT!!
i back home by taxi...
the taxi uncle ~_~
really like to sing zzz
ask us about 4 different lauguega's song's
hahaha
other's country snow-ing...
but here....hot... ==
 
 
To protect my precious you
i shall
pray the chronicla key

No comments:

Post a Comment