Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beat It

Was come back on 12:30am from my hometown...
HUUuu...was so tired...
waiting for my mum to bath finished and then it's my turn =)
while waititng was on9 with fon on ebuddy...
was so dissapointed coz there were nobody chat with me ><
afther finished my bath i was chatting with Emily awhile at around 1:40am
then i went to slept ...


Yesterday morning
i woke up at 10am
while waiting my dad came back
i went to on9
and ate my breakfast
and they back at 12 something
they brought chicken rice for us
after that we start our journey to hometown XD


We spent about 1 hour at Petaling Jaya
coz there were traffic jams ==
but traffic jams for no reason...
we saw there were so many people went to Mid Valley
and all the car park is full   LOL
was staring at the window...
look the beatiful view ><
when we were gonna reach there
we'll always go through a road
that beside us were jungle ><
we saw cute monkey crossing the road LOL
my father said the monkey is welcome us to here XD



4 hours later...
we reach at Batu Pahat
and I choose went to my Popo's house
coz i have been sooooo long din't went there
I don't wanna went to my mother's mother house coz there were so bored ><
so lonely, nobody talk to me ><
my uncle sat there also
and he got fish at hosue...
i don't know the fish names...but i know this fish is an expensive fish ><
and there have many small fish inside
haha..
my brother and I were staring at the aquarium for so long XD
and outside of the house have another aquarium LOL
there were 3 gold fish inside the aquarium
haha...i feel gold fishes so cute ><


My uncle has a son about 4 or 5 years old
wow...he was so cute but sooo naughty ><
and soooooo active... lol
around 6:30pm
my father fetch us and we went to attend don't who's wedding LOL
there were sooooooo many people there
but no one that i know
all were strangers face...HAHA...
and we saw the bridge and groom...
after that we ate things XD
and there were some people come up on the stage and sing some song...
and also got people played guiter and others were sang songs HAHA
the songs were so nice =)
was finished at 10pm
then we fetch my grandmother back home
and we take all the things into the car
then we start our journey again went back to Kuala Lumpur...
Kuala Lumpur!! Here I Come!!
Lame I know XD
and we have to go through that scary and dark jungle road again ><
a dog was so stupiiiid
saw our car and then straight away run to the road LOL
lucky we din't bang that dog ><
and this time we backt o our home just need 2 hours time ><
haha...ya coz my dad was drive so fast that time XD
i was so happy when people drive fast car
coz i soo enjoy the speed XD
it was just like can temporally throw the sadness away...
I really hope time can past faster
wanna faster 17 years old so that i can drive cars XD
and faster finsihed SPM....
Ciaozz


Leave your hands to the sky
and we'll never say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment