Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Before We Come Undone

I lost my weight a kg after i went to the toilet for 4 times ><
HAHA....i was so hungry...
and thn i ate my breakfast and lunch at once....
and about 12:45 o'clock in the afternoon...
i'll having tuition accuatully...
but...
before 12:45pm...
my teacher fon me and asid her tayar had punched...so cancel it...
will having tuition on this friday or next week =)


OMG...this saturday i'm gonna take my music test result...
2 more days to go... T_T
and i read the yesterday's newspaper...
I t said the H1N1 will coming again...but dunno when...
I hope not ><
or else I cant go out again ><
this holidays wil be a boring and non memories' holidays...


Tomorrow i'm going to Kim Yen's house watch ghost movie =)
but Li Ting's said that her mum told her that Kim Yen's father very hamsap :S
kinda scare now...
but I think her father got work so wont stay in the house =)
Gah, just going there watching ghost movie and then return home...
the sky is geting darker and darker...
looks like gonna rain again =)
1 day gonna end...
1 month gonna end on 4 more weeks...and then start a new year, 2010 year...
i think i should decide whether i shall take chinesse or just throw it away??
Anyway, just wait for the result 1st only decides =)




November
not much to remember
you were not inside;
December
changing in the wheather
you were by my side
Want - Adam Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment