Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tiring Day

Yesterday after I finished my organ class
thn we went to Sungai Way
there got a "miao" so my mom went there pray something ><
and we three sat in the car waiting my mom to finished
we went to SS24 Taman Megah Food Count ate our dinner
i ate 2 plate of mee and a medium carrot milk juice @@


we went to 1utama again after this...
we shop there until 10pm
i had buy a singlet ><
and my mom buy alot HAHA
we had brought some gife to my aunty and her daughter and her granchildren...
and thn went to SS2 again eat "tong yuen"
we reached house at 11pm XD
my leg kinda tired...
was on9 for awhile with fon
waited for my mum to finished her bath and then it's my turn ^^
was happy coz i can go out XD
i were kinda tired but i cant sleep ><
i don't know why...
was counting many sheep XD

No comments:

Post a Comment