Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Once In A Life Time

1st time i ate all the "tang yuan"
last time i just drank the sup
and now i ATE THE "TANG YUAN"
every year my mu will do it herself
but this year
my mum went and buy XD
coz she so lazy 2 do it


Countdown 3 days...
and CHRISTMAS in here!!
should practise sleep early from now onwards =="
1st day of school
i bet i cant wake up early LOL
wake up already
and then sleep back again zzz


I told myself to be hardworking abit to wash my school beg
but i'm still here doing nothing ><
I lack of "hardworking worms" inside my body...
a boring day again for me
the were many things to do
coz of my lazyness
i'm doing nothing the whole holidays
wasting time day dreaming and playing computer games
muakakaka LOL
nothing much to post
ciaozzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment