Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stop And Go

It is around 10pm...
Argh!! I'm gonna sleep early today cause tomorrow will go out with friends to Mid Valley =)
I bet I cant wake up early tomorrow
so i decides i will put 2 alarm later and ask my dad to wake me up tomorrow hehe


Was went out today to The Curve
I've been so long din't go there shopping
we went there about 12pm in the afternoon
and we were so surprise that have a place to let us park our car O.O
so lucky hehe...
omgosh! i saw The Curve gonna build another 1 again ==
it will look bigger HAHA
we almost shop whole The Curve, IKEA & IKANO @@
my leg seriously soo tired...
and tomorrow will go to Mid Valley and shop again hehe...
well, i'm happy coz can shop with friends
and one more thing is I can watch AVATAR...
can't wait for it
my brother said it is a very nice movie





Christmas in my heart...
seem christmas is coming soon
i've decorate some of my tanks and farm on Facebook games a christmas look ==
accuatully these games are soo boring
but nice to play for me =)
it can temporally throw away my boredness
argh!! Imagin-ing i'm sitting on a OGAWA chair ==
nothing much to write
ciazozz ppl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment