Friday, December 4, 2009

I Kinda Miss Something

Yawn...today is a damn boring boring boringgggg day...
Well, just finished my tuition at around 2:45pm...
then i straight away on the computer...
now is around 3:26pm...
suppose i have to do house work
but now i'm still sit in front of the computer ><
i'm soooooo lazy now...
still on the computer and i stand up from the sit and go to the living room and sit down on the floor in front of my aquarium, staring on it looking at the fish swim and fighting HAHA
and then day dreaming ><

I miss someone here..
i miss my maid ><
ya sound weird ryte??
no. it is not...
she looks like chinesse...
she so good to me and she just like my 2nd mom ==
everytime i have any problem...
the 1st person i'll find her..
tell her anything...
we have a great laughing while we cooking
joking around
play badminton
she was my good partner at house
i wont felt lonely
bla bla bla...and many more...
she work at my house 3 years...
and last year 31th of July or August she went back to her house at Indonesia...
and I never ever can see her anymore ><
how r u at there? << just wanna ask her but i lost her comtact number ><
i felt so lonely at house coz nobody can talk to
even in msn nobody can chat to
seldom got ppl chat with me =)

And here...i kinda miss my hair =="
cut about 4 to 5 inchs long *sign*
anyway, it will grow long again
but...
it have to take 1 or 1+ years to gorw that length again ><

I could stay lost in this moment forever
where every moment i spent with you
is a moment i treassure
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment