Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let Get It Started

Countdown 2 days...
and it is end of 2009; beginning of 2010
flashback to this holidays...
i just soo lifeless and soo wasting the holidays without doing anything meaningful
except some of the days =)
between...i'm missing holidays
it is a time for us to relex, for us to do whatever we wanted, no preasure about homework...
Yawn...i'm so boring ~_~
i'm too free...
Well, this freedom is gonna end on 3rd of January 2010
headache of thinking something...
like something i wanna do but i forgot ~_~
OH YA!! I bought the wrapping paper
wanna wrapping my new text books...


Currentlly addicted on this song
Officially Missing You - Tamia
is a nice sad song
i'm here writting lyrics again ~_~
here we go...


All I hear is raindrops
falling on the rooftop
ooh baby tell me why'd you have to go?
cause this pain I feel it won't go away
and today, i'm officially missing you
I thought from this heartache I could escape
but i've fronted long enough to know
that there ain't no way
and today, i'm officially missing you
ooh can't nobody do it like you
said, every little thing you do
hey baby said it strays on my mind
and I....i'm officially
All I do is lay around
2 years full of tears
from looking at your face on the wall
just a week ago you were my baby
now I don't even know you at all
don't know you at all
Well I wish that you would call me right now
so that I could get through to you somehow
but I guess it's save to say baby...
save to say that I...
i'm officially missing you
ooh can't nobody do it like you
said, every little thing you do
hey baby said it strays on my mind
and I..i'm officially
well I thought I could just get over you,
baby but I see there's something I just can't do
from the way you would hold me
to the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way,
to let go of you
ooh can't nobody do it like you
said, every little thing you do
hey baby said it strays on my mind
and I...i'm officially
It's official
oh...you know that I'm missing you yeah...yes
All I hear is raindrops ooh yeah...
And I...i'm officially missing you

No comments:

Post a Comment