Monday, December 7, 2009

My Silly Days

9:00 o'clock in the night...
finally I can use the computer already =)
I wait it for the whole day ==
my dad is using it and now he went out then I can use XD

Haiz, today can say is a boring and a sad day for me
wake up at 10:30 o'clcok int he morning and I cant use the computer until 2pm
I went out with my parent
coz I don't wanna stay in the house anymore...
i'll become mildewed soon ><
so i give up the time to use computer and i follow my parent went out... *sob sob*
we went to our new house located at Bukit Jalil...
I'm waiting the new house for 5 years...
and now finally build finished and now they wanna renovate it...
but it cost alot of money...
so they just wanne renovate some part only...
then can cut cost..
coz we don't have that money to renovate haha...
anyway, after 2 more years i only will stay at there
coz i wanna study at now my secondary school..
i don't wanna to change school ><
I hate this ><
after that we went to parkson shopping and ate dinner...
at 5:15pm we start our sinner d XD
sooo early ryte??
haha...we were go hungry that time ...

aiks ><
i feel so sad today...
finally i open my mouth and told to my parent that I wanna buy contact lens...
finally i have brave to say out =)
but then...my borther said...
you look ugly without wearing specticles ><
I was so sad ;(
and even my dad also
he said me so short not good looking *sob sob*
how could you blame on me??
am i wrong??
I also want 2 be good looking too =(
u born me out...and i don't even blame on you that you gave me not a good looking face...
i had capture some pictures again...
pictures will be upload soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment