Thursday, December 31, 2009

Everything Has Been Memories

Wake up on 10am today
wakakaka can call early for me already
coz normally i'll wake up on 10:30am or 11am


Herm...I am wondering whether I wanna take chinese or not
It's hard for me TT
dorm 4 and form 5 will have many things to study
+ chinese? so struggling ~_~
Btw...i know this is not a reason
and i have study chinese for 9 years
just 2 more years to study
i think is ok ba....
but...my chinese is really poor...
even msn or sms or chinese essay
i have to think so long to write a sentences @@
so I less type chinese haha


Today is the last day of 2009
time flies so fast...
just a blink of eyes it comes to an end of 2009
an earlly wish


HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone =)




We wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas
and a happy new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment