Sunday, December 27, 2009

Emotions

Sunday
9:27pm at night


Don't know why this few days
my brain is blank
i cant think anything
and nothing much to write on my blog ~_~
well,  my post were sooo short recently...


1 more week...
then the holidays will have a full stop
before that...
that last day of 2009, 31th of December...
whole familly out for countdown ~_~
this is the 1st time i countdown HAHAHA...
coz this year my brother not going countdown with his friends...


Going out tomorrow =)
going out for a last time of 2009  ~_~
today went to my new house
just go and lock the door
and clean it up a little bit
and we discussed about how to fit up our house
just a simple, nice and save money =)
but.....2 years later
after I finish my SPM onky can stay at there
coz it kinda far from my school
and transport problem...
well, i'll stop here
ciaozzz ppl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment