Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Somewhere Only We Know


Head gonna burst soon....
was not satisfy with my blog skin and wanna change 1 nicer...
i search search search and search...
i can't find 1 that is nice ><
HAHA...
so i change my mind =)
i don't change blog skin already ><
it's really wasting my time...

This morning....at about 7 o'clock in the morning...
i was still sleeping like pig and dreaming random dream ><
and then suddenlly stomachache...aiks...
LOL
I went 3 times to the toilet today...
was hardly think back yesterday whether i got ate wrong things or wad...
HUUuuu...finally back to normal =)

Yesterday night around 7 to 9 o'clock...
i read a book of sample essay of SPM ><
OMG! i cant believe that i'll read spm essay....
something wrong with me yesterday XD
Well, father using the computer and I wad so damn bored so just simply take a book an read...
after that i went out from my room to living room watched TV...
ok then, was typing fast coz i'm rushing to have tuition later =)
CIAZZZzzz ppl...

I know a place that we can go through
a place that no one knows you
and wont know who we are
Let Me Take You There- White T-plain

No comments:

Post a Comment